cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pre-numbered invoice in Vietnam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Vietnam has a requirement to print invoice on the pre-printed form which is pre-numbered. I have been advises to use the following configuration: General Application Functions>Cross Application Document Numbering>Chile, China, Peru> Form Type, Document Class, Lots, etc. We are on ECC 6.0

I have done the anaysis and the testing and the above configuration can meet most of the requirements.

The transaction code to be used are: IDCP, IDDH, and IDVD. I tested IDCP and IDVD which are working fine. The only issue is IDDH because the program has hard check on the country, it can only be used for Chile, China, and Peru. However IDDH is only a report and we can live without it.

The questions is has anybody use the above configuration for other countries than the one mention in the configuration tree (ie: Chile, China, and Peru)? Does it work fine?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check this document in this site, perhaps it will help you

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/index?rid=/library/uuid/e0a76663-e19a-2c10-809e-81960e2a1424

Regards,

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Eduardo.

That is my point.

I have read this document and I would like to have more feedbacks on this. Are there any known issues, etc. Don't take me wrong, I fully support the solution and have tested them in sand box but I think more feedback will also be good.

Regards

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

johnattan_company
Participant
0 Kudos

In the following path: SPRO, Sales and Distribution, Billing, Billing Documents, Country-specific features, maintain maximum number of billing items.

Here u201Cis where you can define the maximum number of items allowed for all billing documents within a given sales organizationu201D

Also it is necessary define in the copy control for the particular billing type in the Data VBRK/VBRP the routine u201C006 Single inv. Limitedu201D:

u201CThis is an example of a data transfer routine. FORM routines for data transfer allow you to fine tune the transferred fields during the copying process. This requirement is used to limit the number of line items allowed in any single billing document.u201D

Best Regards,

Johnattan Company

SAP SD Consultant