cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approval with completion -- few questions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have SC process control workflow active i.e. approval with completion process for SC created through Free text . I have following question

1. What is the basic difference between Approval with completion Vs Approval process? I notice one i.e. change SC vs just approve or reject authority.

2. Do Approval with completion allows change to price, other fields as standard or do I need to do anything else. In our case it goes to buyer but he is not able to assign source ( fixed vendor). He can assign preferred vendor. change price etc.

3. In cofiguration I have to route to buyer through role i.e. responsibility resolver RR_ROLE and giving buyer role as parameter. I tried with SC_PGRP but it giving error in SC --agent not found. Any clue?

Thanks, Sachin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

SE12
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sachin,

Please create a separate thread for question 2.

With regard to point 1, there is a good description in the SAP help :

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_srm2007/helpdata/en/74/344c430fab4d0bbc30996d56cc293a/frameset.htm

Functions -> Approval Process Frameowrk -> Approval Workflow ->

Approval with Completion

and

Approval

Kind regards,

Siobhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sachin,

The main purpose of the Approval with Completion functionality is 'Inquire' option. This functionality is new in SRM 7.0. using this option Approver could ask any clarification to requestor , once requestor clarify then WF will be continue from the current approver. WF will not be restarted. Here is the help link for further details..

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_srm2007/helpdata/en/74/344c430fab4d0bbc30996d56cc293a/frameset.htm

Saravanan

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

HI,

3. I think the resolver name is SC_RR_PURCHASING_GROUP. Please make sure the Purchasing Group has responsible categories and purchasers.

Regards,

Masa