cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ship-to address in SRM 7.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

In SRM 5.0 we have the transaction 'Edit Internal Addresses' for maintaining the Ship-to addresses. What is the equalent transaction in SRM 7.0 for maintaining the Ship-to addresses, as i don;t see 'Edit Internal Addresses' under SRM Admin role.

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can create address under Purchasing Company.

If you logon as Administrator or Strategic Purchaser, you see Business Partner POWL.

Regards,

Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masa,

Thanks for the reply. I tried in that but it is creating the New Company itself, but my requirement is to add new ship-to address to the existing company.

Am i doing something wrong?

Please advice,

Thanks !

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Harsha

you are logically correct. it is just address.

when you save and view the address in the shopping cart smartform or ship to address

it will have COMAPNY NAME - like BUK along with your newly created ship to address company.

the reason behind here is

the requestor is requesting a sc for his company so that this material will not be delivered to some other company

harisha - requestor

CHENNAI INC - company code in the buk

tidel park - ship to address (new address which is created.)

hope you got it now .

br

Muhtu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu,

I'm not having problem at Shopping Cart ......let me explain my problem once again.

We are upgrading from SRM 5.0 to 7.0.

We have all the Ship-to addresses created in SRM 5.0, brought over to SRM 7.0.

We need to add some new Ship-to addresses in SRM 7,0.

Log on as SRM ADMIN in SRM 7.0 system.

Click on "Business Partner: Purchasing Company"

Here i'm able to view all the old Ship-to addresses.

I want to add a new Ship-to address to the existing Company.

I see the option "Create Company" if i click that, i literally tries to create a company and not the Ship-to address.

Hope, i clarified now, let me know how to go about.

Thanks.

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Harsha

i see.

i am not familiar to SRM 700

after you creating company in srm are you getting the address number right? that address have shipt o adress.

--

as per the procurement business , we can not create a company bcode in SRM . it is a ECC master data. just we map the company code in SRM. so i am sure it is not a company code which you understand.

hope you got now .

dont scare you created a company code in SRM.

Thanks

Mjuthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masa,

Thanks for the input, i got to know where to maintain the ship-to-address in SRM 7.0. It should be under "Business Partner: Purchasing Company". Now i got a new challenge and i created a new thread for that. Please check and advice.

Thanks!

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Purchasers can set the following addresses and defaults for suppliers or for themselves:

Ordering address

Ship-from address

Invoicing party address

System administrators can set the following addresses and defaults for their own company (purchasing side):

Ship-to address

Invoice recipient address