cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Finance certification cources - C_TFIN52_64 vs C_TFIN52_05

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, what was the difference between the SAP Finance certification cources - C_TFIN52_64 and C_TFIN52_05.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Prathima,

The other difference would be as follows:

C_TFIN52_64 - New GL and Classic GL availabe(Enterprise Central Component 6.4

C_TFIN52_05 - Classic GL available (This is a previous version of ECC6.4 Enhancement Pack 4)

CONMJI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply. So would you suggest C_TFIN52_64 over C_TFIN52_05 ?

I was looking at Curiculum for both of these and they look similar.

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The above statement is NOT TRUE.

Both the certifications touch your knowledge on New GL Accounting

C_TFIN52_05 - based on ECC 6

C_TFIN52_64 - ECC6 + additional functionalities of Enhancement Pack (Not to opt for this unless you have extensive knowledge on EHP4 pack)

Therefore, I would suggest you go for C_TFIN52_05 - based on ECC 6

Regards,

Ravi

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

0 Kudos

Hi there,

is there separate FI implementation process for S4 Hana?like we had SAP FI implementation..

I just wanted to do FICO certification, so just wanted to understand then basic difference between SAP FI ECC and S4 platform.

Thanks for your help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can anyone please tell me, what course a Chartered Accountant should do?? C_TFIN52 related to a IT person or to a CA??

Regards,

A Kalkal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ashok,

I believe your question is asked and answered in your own thread. Do not post new / different questions in other threads. Read forum rules.

All the best !!

PNS

former_member195124
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prathima

Go for C_TFIN52_05

Cheers!

Zub

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Ravi Sankar Venna and Zubin shah. i will go for C_TFIN52_05.

Former Member
0 Kudos

pls forward

ERP001

ERP002

ERP021

removed at gmail dot com

Thanks

Edited by: Zubin Shah on Mar 15, 2010 7:54 PM

former_member195124
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Swapna

You have been informed earlier too not to ask for materials and also not to provide personal information.

Read the rules again. Maybe 5 times would help you more!

Respect SDN Rules.

Rgds,

Zub

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Zubin,

Sorry for the same.

I never repeat it again.

Rgds

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

My apologies for giving incorrect information. You are absolutely correct Ravi C_TFIN52_05 also covers New GL functionality as against my expectation. For some reason I always though that _05 is for a version with Classic GL. However I stand corrected after your post.

Thanks you for correcting. This forum is all about knowledge sharing which I think is the most valuable thing of all.

CONMJI

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please post certification related questions in "SAP Certified Professionals" forum.

C_TFIN52_64 - This is with Enhancement Pack 4, which contains additional functionalities than normal standard SAP ECC 6.0

C_TFIN52_05 - This is standard SAP ecc 6.0

Regards,

Ravi

Moderator: You may please move this thread to the right forum.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Thanks for that information.

A follow up question , is there any difference between these certifications in terms of Validity?

Just a though that C_TFIN52_05 - This may end up sooner than C_TFIN52_64 , if under circumstances of expiry date arises..

From the notes on SAP portal , i see that C_TFIN52_64 has additional comment as below:

Please note, that besides the recommended education courses also practical job experience will be required and tested.

Thanks