cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transferring u2018contact personsu2019 master records from ECC to GTS8.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

I believe SAP GTS 8.0 has new functionality to screen u2018contact personsu2019. However, no help is available in SAP Help, implementation guides on this subject, except an additional functionality to u2018Transfer contact personsu2019 in SAP ECC.

I have a scenario, where contact persons are mapped to Ship to party. And when a sales order is transferred to GTS, it throws an error u201CLegal Control: Customs Bus. Partner Required -Partner: 1230.u201D

The partner 1230 is a contact person.

When I tried to transfer u2018Contact personu2019 from ECC to GTS, getting following error : No data was selected - Message no. /SAPSLL/PLUGINR3110.{relevant Customer master records (Sold to and Ship to are transferred to GTS)}

I am not sure if any additional configurations are required transfer u2018contact personsu2019 from ECC to GTS.

Request forumu2019s help

My environment is:

ECC 6.0 with PI- 800_603 level 008

SAP GTS 8.0

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Hi Satya,

You had mentioned that you got the contact person issue in GTS 8.0 resolved. Can you please share what you had to do.

The issue I see is that contact persons are trasnferring to GTS, although R/3 gives me a message that '0 partners transferred', but the contact person is not being screened in GTS and neither the relationship between CP and Customer is being established.

Any input would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Greta,

what does your logs say?

Check in GTS transaction SLG1.

Seems to me like your partner functions are not maintained appropriately for compliance.

BR,

Gabriel.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Greta,

Have you checked for the settings in SPRO-> GTS-> Compliance Management -> SPL Service -> Activate BP at BP Function Level for Contact Person BUP001

Best Regards,

Shiva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks I had the same issue - Country for business address was missing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for looking.

This issue is resolved.

(Issue: Contact person records were not fully maintained)