cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Making some lines of a Table invisible/ visible

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have a Table Control on my view which has many lines of data. According to the value of a column on each row, I want to make the row invisible/visible. Is it possible to do it without deleting the context elements corresponding to rows in the table control?For example, when we press a filter button in the table control toolbar, i want to show some entries in the table, and when same button is paressed again, I want to show all entries.Thanks.

Kind Regards,

Sukru

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can hide the column using CL_WD_TABLE but I am not sure about to invisible the row the row .

But You have to create a another node with attribute type WDUI_VISIBILITY . And in the ui element property bind display empty rows into this node . Inside the loop based on the column values clear the row value and get the node instance and set the property for display empty rows as blank at runtime.

Regards

R.Ranjith.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

yes it is possible to achieve. have one more attribute in the node, which is binded to the table ui element.

attribute type should be wdui_visibility. now bind every column's visibility property with this attribute. now based on the value of ur attribute u can set the value of this attribute in loop. accroding to which ur rows will be visible ot invisible.

But according to me, best method will be to bind the values again to the node.