cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DOE_SYNC_EXTRACT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi expert:

I hava one Data Object which has many records so I have the fuction GETLIST with the MASSDATA_GETLIST.

This works fine. I have caonfiguration the parameter:

BACKEND_PACKAGe_SIZE = 100

CDS_READ_PACK_SIZE_FOR_EXT = 100

But I need that data object triggered extract automaticaty, so I put the parameter

DO_SYNC_EXTRACT = X

Now, the MASSDATA doesn´t work and The registers to the outbound queve are to 1 register by xml.

Any Idea????

Best regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok,thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

How exactly does the mass GetList not work?

What do you want to convey by '1 register by xml'? Do you mean there is one message in the outbound queue? How many instances are being sent in that message? (By the way, the DOE can send multiple inserts in a single XML message)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi:

My problems is I actived the parameter DOE_SYNC_EXCTRACT to X in the monitor. I have 80000 register to came to the outbound queve and 80000 xml with one register by xml.

I neen to have 300 register by xml.

I have the implematition to GETLIST Data Object the function MASSDATA_GETLIST which have the parameter to filter by number of register, this is correct if I don´t actived the parameter DOE_SYNC_EXTRACT, but my problems is I need to actived the parameter DOE_SYNCY_EXTRACT to X for I haven´t to do to triggered exctract in the device administrator.

Thanks and best regards.