cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restrict boiler plate object in one page

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am getting boiler plate object (LOGO) in all pages. How can I restrict to one page. I have only one master page. Can you please let me know.

Thanks

Ram

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Create a second masterpage without a boilerplate object.

then set the max occurrence of the first masterpage to 1.

Former Member
0 Kudos

so we have to set the page occurence to second master page or first master page. I have setted it in second page.But the body page is blank (Size of the boiler plate object) then content of the body started. So boiler plate object size would be reserved for all the body pages eventhough it doesnt appear.

Thanks

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

why don't you take the logo off the master page and place it only on your first page?

Former Member
0 Kudos

In a first page i have the dynamci table with subform type flowed. I have created two subform, one is flowed and another one positioned which has the internal table . I have tried to keep the logo in bodypage when I select subform flowed, It auto arranged themselves and logo goes down.

This is the structure :

Content area

Subform1 (flowed)

Subform2 (Positioned)

IT drag and drop.

It would be great If I get any idea to keep logo in first page.

Thanks

Ram

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you have a problem with the arrangement, then note that you should have a "rich" form hierarchy to create some more complicated formatting. Like: subform with content flowed, top to bottom to have all parts of the page one after the other, then you need for example to format a row (of a table) where you use content flowed as well but western text (left to right) and the fields will be arranged as a table row left to right. Etc. You have to play with this for a while. To speed this up, you can just open your form designer outside SAP through the exe file in Program files and play faster with the form.

If you can sketch your form hierarchy or describe it, then we can help you set all the attributes to make this work for you.

Regards, Otto

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I would place the logo on the first page or create a second master page. These are you alternatives, pick one,

regards Otto