cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want to disable the language in the saplogon entrance in R/3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I want to disable the language in the saplogon entrance in R/3 (SAP ECC 6.0). I only want the users to write the client, user and passwrod, but not the language.

Is there a way to disable the option?

Best regards.

Pablo Mortera.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No, you can't disable it... but the language field is not mandatory if left blank will log you on with the default system language

Regards

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

What I want is that they only connect with a language spanish (ES), and not english (EN) or german (DE).

Do I have to put in sap_languages E instead of DES in the RZ10?

Best regards.

Pablo Mortera.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Pablo,

RZ10---> zcsa/installed_languages=EN(If you need English)

Then Restart the system..you will logged in with English automatically..

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

That is not correct, parameter zcsa/installed_languages specify the languages installed on your system DE (German and English) are installed by default and a new value has to be added when installing a new language.

Paramter zcsa/system_language defines the default logon language.

What I want is that they only connect with a language spanish (ES), and not english (EN) or german (DE).

Do I have to put in sap_languages E instead of DES in the RZ10?

Usually languages other than English and German are not full translation and usually some supplementation is needed. I wouldn't remove DE from the installed languages that could cause problems (I actually never tried it).

If the default logon language is set users will automatically will logon in Spanish, now I don't see any reason to disallow people to logon in English or German.

Regards

Juan