cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOAMANAGER and logon procedure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am having a very annoying issue with soamanager. I created my web service in soamanager and set the configuration with HTTPS with a userid/password and save.

Back on the SICF entry that was generated, I want to put a project username/password for the service to run under, however this only works if you change the Logon procedure to Standard. By default it comes in as Alternative Logon Procedure and this will NOT work with the user/password.

The problem is that I can manually change the SICF from Alternative to Standard in our TST system, but when we move it to QA or PRD the system is locked down and you cannot change anything on the SICF except adding the user/password.

How do you generate the SICF from SOAMANAGER to make it use STANDARD logon procedure?

Thanks

Josh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

We ended up having to open up our QA and PRD system to do this. Is there no better way?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Joshua,

There is unfortunately no other way around this & it works this way by design. There are other SOAMANAGER configuration combos that will generate a standard logon procedure but not the HTTPS & user/pass combo.

Regards, Trevor