cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple cost documents for single shipment document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

My recuirement is as follows. (this is for Cement industry implementation)

1) In a shipment document i wil inculde mustiple deliveries for which a single route wil be deterimined and only one stage is used. For Ex. I include 10 deliveries say dly no. 1 to 10. now when my vendor sends bills for the services rendered. ill be making payment only for the deliveries which vendor sends the bill. say vendor sent bills for dly nos. 1,2,4 7, 8 and 10.

so my query here is when i created a single shipment document for all the 10 deliveries, i would like to make the payment for the selected deliveries only. is this is possible ? if yes please what all the possibilities ?

2) same as point 1. but when the routes are different.

please explain on the both the scenarios.

Regards

Sree...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you include deliveries in shipment,then make 10 stsages, means separate stage for each delivery.and calculate cost on the basis of stages.

When you create shipment cost document,10 stsges will appear,now here you can settle as per youer requirement

say 1 .3 .7 etc.

by clicking of TRANSFER option,so system will genrate entry sheet & P.O for selected items only.

Kapil

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As you aware that,

Shipment cost created to capture the freight involved in that consignment. Once consignment is finished then vendor issues bill to the client. vendor bill doesnt reflect to the shipment cost, where when you save the shipment cost document service entry sheet will be generated which is used in vendor invoice verification, but not the shipment cost document.

if client wants to charge the frieght calculated in shipment cost document in Customer invoice, you have to create shipment cost document ,before your vendor issues any invoice to the client.

Coming to your requirement,

maintain shipment cost relevance @ item level, noting but you will be calculating freight at each delivery level. while creating condition record, all the deliveries will be copied in shipment cost document at item level, here you delete whatever the deliveries you dont want to capture the freight in VI01 & save it. one service entry sheet will be generated for only listed deliveries & do the invoice verification to settle the amount to the vendor.

now, try to create one more shipment cost document wrt: shipment doc, but only for the remaining deliveries. Hope you can create because shipment document has not yet been completed.

Check & revert

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Reazuddin

Thanks for you suggestion.

Your proposal is good. But i dont wat to delete deliveries in cost document as user may not be that capable of doing all this.

I want to know whether is there is any option that while creating Cost document to have the selection screen where he can select deliveries.

OR

can we create separate service entry sheet for each delivery?

Regards

Sree..