cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User Exit in QT to SO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friemds,

I have a scenerio.I'll be creating Quoatation for which price will be manually editable.Price will be picked based on Key combination : Customer/Ship to party/Matarial.based on special price requirement user will change and send the same for approval.My requirement is order will be always created with reference to Quotation and at tehsame time price should copy from quotation but should not be manually editable.Kindly help me in this whether it is possible?

Regards..,

Karthik

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karthik,

MV45AFZZ -

> FORM USEREXIT_PRICING_PREPARE_TKOMP ..

REGARDS,

Seegal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you

Regards,

Seegal

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karthik ,

To make the price copied from Quotation to order uneditable , at item level copty controls , maintain the value 'E' in pricing type .

Regards

Raghav..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

As per my understanding please follow the below suggestion

Please create a routine against the condition type and assign in V/08 and apply the logic of disable the amount field

KIndly check the necessary copy control configuration VTAA has been set

REgards

Damu

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

.My requirement is order will be always created with reference to Quotation and at tehsame time price should copy from quotation but should not be manually editable.Kindly help me in this whether it is possible?

if possible, Create your own documents by copying from QT( for quotation ) & OR ( for order), maintain reference mandatory in order doc type details in VOV8- so whenever you create Quotation will be required document ( assume maintain the necessary copy controls between these doc's)

to restrict the user, not to change the conditions in sales order, either use the transaction variant Tx:SHDB & give only display option. else go for userexit: MV45AFZZ, where you can write your own logic to deactivate the conditions tab.

for any approvals, make use of status profiles in Tx:BS02 either at header level or item level - as per ur requirement.