cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing Configuration - Manual Flag

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello! I've done some searches but can't find specifically what I am looking for. My question is this - In the pricing procedure configuration when the manual copy flag is checked which copies the value from the source document, if there is a value in the CalType or BasTyp field does this override the copy from the source document?

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

if you tick the manual check box in pricing procedure against the condition type, means- you can maintain the condition in particular transaction manually ( make sure there should not "D- not possible to process manually" in V/06 in this cond type details, other wise it wont work, even if you maintain the " manual check box" in V/08, it wont work )

NO, if condition record exist for this condition type, it wont over ride. its just an option, if the condition record doesnt exist, user can maintain it manually.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well I think your source document is the Condition Record saved at VK11. Only the manual check box in Pr.Procedure won't permit for manual entry in the documant, it will work along with the mannual entry priority in condition type, Hence it copies from your source doc. (Condition Record)

And if there is any formula/routine mentained in CalTy then it will ignore the condition type (saved in Condition Record). Based on the formula it will calculate the value.

Hope this will help you.

Edited by: Sarat Orissa on Mar 1, 2010 4:11 PM