cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to T/F messages from XI to Third party systems

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have the problem with outbound interfaces while tranfering messages to third party sytems- throwing the below error under call adapter pipeline. step

*com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.ConfigException: ConfigException in XI protocol handler. Failed to determine a receiver agreement for the given message. Root cause: com.sap.aii.af.service.cpa.impl.exception.CPALookupException: Couldn't retrieve outbound binding for the given P/S/A values: *

I have done delta cache refresh and full cach refresh also but not able to clear the above error.

Synchronous messages that initiated from third party systems is working fine but while sending the messages from XI to Third party only we are getting the above error.

can any one help on this issue.

Thanks & Regards,

Krishna

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The receiver agreement is missing, as the error says. Please check that.

The receiver agreement is needed so that XI knows which communication channel to use for that receiver.

It is one of the last pipeline steps, receiver and interface determination steps have been executed successfully already.

CSY

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try stopping and restarting the receiver communication channel and see if it helps.

Regards,

Ravi Kanth Talagana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

I tried that but could not succeed, Any other solution/Reason for this?

Thanks & Regards,

Krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

if you are executing this interface for the first time then check the key which determines the receiver...

i.e sender business system/service ,sender interface and interface namespace..are all as expected...

HTH

Rajesh