cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confirmation &1 is still in the approval process

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We need to not let PO confirmations if a confirmation has been entered and it is in approval process.

I have activated message BBP_PD nº 335 (including in table BBPC_PDMSG and then in customizing, Influence Message Control as an Error).

any idea? Maybe it is a wrong message?

Many thanks

Patrícia

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Patricia,

This is an efficient way of doing changes , compared to custom code.

I see no reason why it shouldn't work.

Is it working successfully for you?

Regards

Kedar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kedar,

It is not working, any idea?

Thanks

Patrícia

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message is not going to prevent confirmation creation for POs. It is used to prevent confirmation for invoice. So you would have to look for solution elsewhere.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jay,

Many thanks with your answer. Do you know if there is a validation in order to prevent what I need?

Thanks again

Patrícia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do you know if there is a validation in order to prevent what I need?

I am a little surprised that this validation is not part of the standard. But maybe there is reason not to prevent this.

However, if you have to add this validation by yourself, one place you could try is to implement the BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI for the confirmation type BUS2203. In this, you would check to see if there are already existing confirmation in approval process by providing the source object type/guid, i.e. PO guid. Note that this approach won't stop the user from clicking the "create confirmation" button/icon. But they would encounter this validation (and error message) while maintaining the new confirmation.