cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Naming changes for SAP business systems

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I have developed my interfaces in which most of them are from SAP to third party. We have SAP configured with its SID as the business system (e.g. DC1). Now we are planning to change the name of all the business systems in SLD. I deleted the previous business system from the SLD and created the new one according to newer standard and configured receivers based on it.

My problem is when I am posting the message through ABAP proxy its still taking the SID as the sender. As a result its not finding the receiver. Do I need to configure the sender in my source ECC system?

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Rajeev Patkie

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

STALANKI
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

After deleting the old BS and creating new one?Have u recreated all your configurations in ID..If not do it!..and follow what vijaya told..!check in ID wether your sender & recv config are appropriate.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The name of the business system is cached in the proxy runtime. When you change the name of the business system in the SLD, it takes a while until the cache is refreshed and the new name will appear. As I know the cache is refreshed once a day. Maybe someone knows a way to refresh the SLD cache manually?

Regards

Stefan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Stefan,

Is there a way to change the name of the XI Business system in the SLD, with out deleting it?

Thanks

Kalyan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajeev,

The Business system details like the client and logical system etc, help the proxy to know where it has to go.

Not for the sender system from where you are executing the PRoxy will have a Business system .Please check if the information is for the Business system can be seen correctly in the ID>BS>service-->Adpater specific identifiers.

Also you sender XI adapter is attched to this Business system.

No what is your receiver? You haven't specified that?

Also, you can just reactivate the PROXY once.

Cache refresh??

Regards

Vijaya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Actually our XIAPPLUSER was locked and that was causing the problems.

anyways thanks for ur replies.

regards

rajeev