cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Note 766191

0 Kudos

hi , I am not working for SAP , but am interested in SAP ABAP, i have gained acess to a sap-system through my company..but in order to login i need SAP notes SAP Note 766191 ...when i check for it it asks for a digital certificate....can any body tell mem how to get acess to the digital certificate...or how to get access to SAP Note 766191..its critical please help.....

please reply ..........

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Click on OK, and slect install certificate.

Thanks,

Prasant K paichha

Former Member
0 Kudos

This may be the wrong forum for asking that questions, but my understanding, you do not "need" a digital certificate to logon to SAP's Marketplace to access notes. You can logon to it by using the SID (userid) provided to you by your SAP Security team.

The digital certificate eases the process of logging on simply by creating a certificate which can be installed into your browser and then there is no longer a need for you to type your SID and password when entering SAP's marketplace. You should be able to use the same ID which you have used for access to these forums. If it does not allow you, you may need to speak with your SAP Security team for the correct permissions or guidance.

Regards,

Zecher