cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in Assigning table to access sequence

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

i am facing problem in assigning table to access sequence for billing output type.

I have created 1 table B902 with the combination of Sales org,plant ,Division,Billing doc type.

but if i am going to assign with access sequence system is taking for Billing type & division & for other its showing red marks & errorr.Access sequence->Aceessess->Field.if i am clicking on field in I/O column for plant its displaying negative.

bcause of this i am not able to make condtion record.

Message is Select a document field for WERKS

Regards

ajit

Edited by: SAP SD AJIT on Mar 1, 2010 3:18 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

While creating condition table it would be better if you copy from the existing table , else check because some of the fields in your combination is available in header table(KOMK) & others are in item table(KOMP)

So while creating , check the technical names of the respective field & you can even check at the time of assigning to the access sequence which will shows you the compatability of the key combination.

Former Member
0 Kudos

i copied from existing table where the combination was sales org,billing type & plant, i added new one that is division.

but again same problem with plant.

document structure & document field its showing blank.but for other document structure & fields are showing.

i am not able to rectify the problem.

actually for Billing O/P type i need for this combination.

Regards

ajit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Place Cursor on Blank one. and Click on Filed Catalog Puch Button in Same Screen below.Now u Select WERKS (Plant).

Select WERKS and Double Click .system will pick up Document Structure and Document Filed and Save.

It should Work.

Regards.

Seegal

Former Member
0 Kudos

i click on field catalog but WERKS field & document structure are not showing in table KOMKBV3.

but if I'm creating table i checked for this field, it is displaying in field catalog.

Regards

ajit

0 Kudos

Hi SAP SD AJIT ,

Go to IMG --> Sales and Distribution --> Basic Functions --> Output control --> Output Determination --> Output Determination using condition technique --> Mantain output Determination for billing document --> Mantain condition table, in the pop-up choose the option "Field catalog: Messages for billing documents", there you can add standard field into the catalog, so you can add WERKS and the other one "document structure" I don't know what field it is, but if it is and standard field you can add it. If you have a Z field you need ABAP help to add the Z field to the structure "KOMKBZ5" and then you can add it to the catalog.

Regards,

Mariano.

Former Member
0 Kudos

i am not using Z table & Z field.

Actually WERKS field is appearing in in fielf catalog but this is not in KOMKBV3.this is appearing in KOMB.

so bcauze of this if i am going to assign this table to access sequence system by default taking KOMKBV3.

& at this screen i am not able to select KOMB table.

Kindly Suggest how can i solve this problem.

regards

ajit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any solution?

Edited by: mrisad on May 25, 2011 4:10 AM

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

elizabeth_johnson
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello SAP SD AJIT -

I was wondering if you ever found a solution to this issue?- as I am now encountering the same issue myself.

Many Thanks -

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Select the Fields from the Filed Over Screen

In this screen below u will find Field Catalog Push Button ,click Field catalog and select Plant(WERKS) and Save.

Regards,

Seegal