cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

authorization for project (table PROJ)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts !

I would like create role for PS modula which is limited to field Object Class equal Investment. Itu2019s impossible. How I can check which field I can use for authorization for project (table PROJ).

Rgds Stenwa

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

have you considered CNEX0002? You can enhance your PS authorizations.

Hope this helps

Rgds

Martina

Former Member
0 Kudos

I havenu2019t experience in Definition of an authorization object. I donu2019t know whatu2019s CNEX0002? At first I want response, what fields from table PROJ can I consider for authorization?

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In Standard SAP the following fields in project defintion can be considered for authorisation

Profit Centre

Project Manager

Controlling Area

Former Member
0 Kudos

It's too little.Is it possibility take another fields, for example: user field?

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Why dont you try the exit CNEX0002 mentioned by Martina

you can use the component EXIT_SAPLCNAU_001: PS Customer function for authorization checks in project definitions. available in CNEX0002 to check userfields etc.

Edited by: Ahmed Rifaee on Mar 1, 2010 7:19 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

I m looking for the most simple solution. I haven't experience In Definition of an authorization object, I say about it.

Can you give me transaction to this user-exit? I try it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Stenwa,

there are no user fields in the project definition. Instead you will find them in the WBS element. In that case, you can use standard authorization objet C_PRPS_USR to check on the user fields, but, as I say, it will not point to PROJ but to PRPS.

CNEX0002 is a user exit to enhance authorizations in PS. You can check it in SMOD and create an implementation in CMOD but you will need the help of an abaper to create the necesary coding.

Rgds

Martina

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks everybody for help, specially Martina. I solve my problem out.

Rgds Stenwa

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Martina and Ahmed

Some people never learn !

Regards

Virendra

Answers (0)