Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copying control

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I want to create copying control in between Scheduling agreement and sales order order, when create scheduling agreement than will create sales order not the delivery document.

Please advise how i will start and end configuratio of it..

Regads

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Partially resolved.

Regards,

former_member207059
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Imran

The concept of Scheduling Agreement is nothing but, we will be having a concrete information about the Delivery Dates for a huge quantity. For eg: A customer can send a PO with 1000 Pcs of a material, but would like to receive delivery of 100 Pcs for each week. Here, we can create the Scheduling Agreement instead of Sales Order, as we have the concrete information about the delivery dates for a period. Hence, based on this Scheduling Agreement, we can keep creating deliveries on that committed date every week based on Scheduling Agreement itself. Hence, there is no neccessity for creating a Sales Order with ref to the Scheduling Agreement.

You can very well inform this to your client and convince them.

Let me have your comments.

Ravi.

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Ravi,

You are very right i am agree.

But dear in my scenario product is not stockable or valuated, means delivery is not possible, gas volume supplies have no impact on stock position, so i have to make invoice with reference to sales order.

but delivery dates ans quantity is confirmed so that i made the scheduling agreement and for the order i have to make sales order and invoice..

Did now it will clear my company scenario to you..

Please do ask if have any confusion .. or advise me that i am going to suggest the right solution or not..

Regards

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Standard procedure is that you can create delivery with reference to scheduling agreement or a sale order and there is no need to copy scheduling agreement to sale order.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Imran,

You can configur it in T-cod VTAA.

Regards,

MT