cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Queue status is stopped

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a File to Proxy assync. scenario. The file has been read, and then the message stops in the queue. I checked it on sxmb_moni, the message is posted on a queue and the queue status is "stopped" (with a red stop button printed on).

I have already read all the posts about this and couldn't find any solution... Can anyone help?

Thanks.

Shwetha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shwetha,

This issue is Queues Related.First u have to Register the Queues.

1)Go to SXMB_Adm->Manage queues->Registr Queues->Activae Queues.

Before u r doing this activity please remove u r quee objects IN SMQ2 othewise it will display errors.

Thanks

Ravi

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Queue gets stopped when connection between JAVA and ABAP stack goes down.....

SXMB_MONI --> Double-click on the Queue Name (which stooped) --> double click on the first message --> will be in error --> Either cancel/ Restart the message (retain the level)....once this is done all other messages will be processed and the queue will run fine once again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Abhishek.

Yes i did. I tried to restart it, the message is already scheduled in the queue. In SMQ2 the queue status is 'transaction recorded'.

But the messages are still not getting processed.

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you confirm if the error that caused the message to stuck has been resolved? If not then the processing wont happen....and as mentioned confirm that your queue has been registered.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the inputs.

The queues are registered.There was some connection problem which is now solved.But after activating the queues, the status is in green for more than an hour.

Does that mean the server is slow? what could possibly be the issue?

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
There was some connection problem which is now solved.But after activating the queues, the status is in green for more 
than an hour.

Is the connection now proper? Had it been then the messages should have been processed...at least it was the case with me.

The first message in the queue still seems to have been stuck....your scenario involves EOIO?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes connection is set proper now.

And the scenario involves EOIO.

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Yes connection is set proper now.
And the scenario involves EOIO

Since it is EOIO, i would suggest that you see the status of the messages in RWB (it may be in Holding)....if it is Holding then follow the lead given in this blog: /people/stefan.grube/blog/2006/04/27/how-to-deal-with-stuck-eoio-messages-in-the-xi-30-adapter-framework

Regards,

Abhishek.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

These might help you out...

Regds,

Pinangshuk.