cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

default condition types displayed

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

when i create a contract, i double click the item then go to conditions tab. in there, are already displayed condition types based on the pricing procedure.

however, some conditions, i want to be automatically displayed(not manually added).

what are the parameters that control whether a condition type will be displayed automatically or not?

i am having some difficulty with this since in different systems i have exactly the same settings for pricing procedure, condition type, access sequence, requirements, condition record, customer master, material master, but in one system the condition is displayed automatically and in other system it is not.

hope someone could help/give suggestions.

thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

i run RV80HGEN.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
i want to be automatically displayed

Go to V/06, select the condition type and execute. There maintain "D" against manual entries.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

when i do that it is still not displayed automatically. if i input it manually it says error no conditions record found.

two things however:

1. in my DEV server, the condition type setting for manual processing is not D (blank) and yet it is displayed automatically during contract creation.

2. in my both systems condition records are maintained.

thanks.

Edited by: Ramesh on Mar 1, 2010 12:16 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

Go to order --> double click at item --> go to condition tab page --> Click at update --> choose "B Carry out new pricing"

If its not coming then on "Condition tab" page --> Click at "analysis" --> Left hand side --> click at your condition type and see whether your condition type has got the record or not.

If it is not then check the "Validity to" in the condition record, It should be before of the pricing date of order.

Hope this helps,

Regards,

MT

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi MT,

in the anlysis it says access not made.

it seems that the access sequence is not working.

however, in my DEV server it works. i checked the access sequence and the code for the requirement, it is exactly same setting. by the way the condition i am referring to is for withholding tax wherein i followed instructions in sap note 178824 and it works in DEV but in the QAS server it is not working despite identical settings and master data.

thanks.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
when i do that it is still not displayed automatically

You should not try with the existing document. Create a new sale order and see how it works. Moreover, how about in your pricing procedure. Whether those condition types are selected for Mandatory or Manual ??

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

Open two session

One from DEV and another from Quality.

Check the analysis of both the client and compare what exactly is missing in your quality system.

Is there any feild missing?

One more thing, In analysis once you click on condition type then on right side it shows you the detail feilds, there you can see the date like "Pricing date" or "Serv. renedered date". Please also compare that date, your condition record "Valid to" date should be before the "Serv. rendered date"

check revert back with your findngs,

Regards,

MT

Edited by: M T on Mar 1, 2010 12:19 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

in the analysis if i go to the condition it says "access not made (initialized field)" with message 002.

Fields in condition table are Country and Tax rel classification. value in document for Country is correct, while value for tax rel classification is not available (exclamation mark symbol)

dates are within range since the validity of the condition records is from 1900 until 9999 so the pricing dates, etc.. are covered..

thanks.,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

You got the point.

As per my understanding, The Tax rel classification is not there thats the reason the access is not triggering.

1st observe it that Tax rel classification coming from customer master or material master.

Then in the current order or billing document fill up Tax rel classification manually and try to update the pricing. I think it will get updated.

Then go to the master data, filled up the feild Tax rel classification.

So next time when you will create the order, it will flow from master record and record will determine in the order.

Hope it helps,

Please try and revert back with your findings.

Regards,

MT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Maintain your Pricing master record in transaction VK11. Then it'll automatically appear in the Item Conditions tab once you enter material and quantity.

Best regards,

Anupa

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Anupa,

i have already maintained in vk11 but it still is not displayed.. could there be other reasons?

thanks,