cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

regd creation of New Sales Order Type - Credit Memo Request

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

I have created a New Sales Order Type as per the given requirements. This is a Credit Memo Request. I have done all that are needed from SD perspective.

Can you please let me know what needs to be done from FI-CO perspective when a New Sales Order Type is created and this is a Credit Memo Request. If some one can let me know the customizations that needs to be done it will be very helpful for me.

Thanks,

SNK.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1: revenue acc. assignment (FI-GL): clarify first, if there is a need to have a different acc. assignment for CR memo request (which will lead to a CR memo) or not. If not, nothing to do, if yes, adjust the SD revenue account determination.

2: Posting to CO-PA: Is there a new SD condition type in use in the sales order type / billing doc. type? if no, nothing to do, if yes map the new condition type to a CO-PA value field (T-Code KE4I).

best regards, Christian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christian,

Thanks so much for your response. I am not sure about the first point and I need to analyze regarding this. This is a good point for me and I need to start analyzing for this.

But regarding the Second point I do not have a New SD Condition type and I am reusing the existing pricing procedure. So I guess I do not have to do anything regarding the second point.

Thanks and Regards,

SNK.