Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Increase main window size in the second page

former_member650792
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

In my first page i have the main window, i want to increase the size of main window in the secon page. how?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkey,

When you have two or more pages in a smartform it is necessary that each page should have it's main window. But one important thing is that all the main windows of all the pages should be of same width and height. You cannot have different measures for each of the main window. If you do so you will end up in run time error.

In second page, add window and make it as main window. Make sure that width and height is same as main window of first page. Next add another window and make it as secondary window. Later add any components like templates, texts etc to this secondary window. Otherwise they will not be shown up during print or print preview.

Let me know if you have any further issues.

Thanks,

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Create the second page and create the main page .

in the second page click on main window and increase the size what ever you wants according to the page limits .

Make sure that in the first page(page1) next page will be the next page(page2)

Let me know if any concerns....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you face any problem?

You can try this...

1.In the first page, create a Main window and fix its size accordingly.

2.The create a second page and in that create a window and then select the window type as MAIN.Fix its size according to

your requirement.

By, doing this you will have different sizes in different window.

You might have copied the main window from PAGE1 to PAGE2 that why you are facing problem.

Please dont copy the window.Create the window and then you can copy the node you want.

Thanks & Regards,

Vamsi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

in smartform u can only have one main window..u can create secondary window on the second page and increase it's size according to ur requirment.