cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TMS Configuration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Guru's,

We are running with 3 system landscape (DEV, QAS, PRD) TMS has been configured accordingly. We configured PRD has a domain controller and TMS works fine with that.

Due to some reason we made a system copy of QAS to PRD but before doing the system copy we didn't delete the TMS Configuration. After the system copy completed we plan to re-configure the TMS, again we need PRD as a domain controller. When I try to configure TMS in PRD, only that system is showing in the system overview DEV & QAS are not available there. Then I checked in DEV & QAS, the old TMS configuration is there.

Could anyone guide me on this, how re-configure the TMS again for these systems and PRD as a domain controller.

Thanks in advance.

regards,

Guna

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to you DEV and QAS system in client 000 and delete the TMS configuration there.

After deleting it, again Configure TMS there and add so that PRD will be your domain. After this approve this configuration from client 000 in PRD. Then reconfigure your Transport route. By this way you can reconfigure your TMS.

Thanks

Sunny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunny,

Thanks for your information, we have 3 clients in DEV(010-Gold, 030-ABAP Dev, 040-test), 2 clients in QAS(100 & 200) and 1 in PRD (200).

Development which has been made in 010 should transport to DEV-030 & 040 and QAS - 100 then QAS to PRD.

Could you explain in detail about the transport route.

It will be more helpful.

regards,

Guna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have to use the extended transport control to meet your requirement.

Thanks & Regards,

Sharath Babu M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Issue has been resolved by deleting the TMS configuration on all the systems and re-configured as new configuration.

regards,

Guna