cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

5 material groups in sales view

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

There are 5 material grousp in sales veiw 2 in material. Please guide how to activate them as they are not apperaing and also ther view is not visible in sales data 2. I have defined them in customizing but even then they are not visible.

former_member689661
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Did you check them in the table TVM1 to TVM5. If not please check

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

Go to OMS9 & check ,if your field reference ( Material Type) is FERT then in Field sel. group 2 - select the Radio Button as Display.

Best Regards,

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ankur,

I went to your specified route and over there in feild selection group 54, all the five material groups werer there, i selected optinal for hawa, halb and fert and also maintained all five group types in logistics general->Materia master ->Settings for key feilds->Data relevant for SD.

When I goto MM01 and select any one material type then the option to select groups does not appear.

Please guide whether there is any other config activity pending to be done at my end?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ankur,

Yes you are correct. The issue is solver. I did oms9 and over there in feild selection group i took 54 and down there in feild ref it took mm01, mm02, mm03, earlier in feild ref i was taking HAWA, FERT, HALB.

Thanks

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

0 Kudos

You can maintained the configrations in the following node?

• Logistics
  • General
  • Material Master
  • Settings for Key
  • Fields Data Relevant to Sales and Distribution
  • Define Material Groups.

If you maintain this in the above manner. Then, it should be appear in the material master.

former_member689661
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Please check the tables TVM1 to TVM5 to identify the Sales material groups created for sales.org2 view in the material master

former_member689661
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Please check the tables TVM1 to TVM5 to identify the Sales material groups created for sales.org2 view in the material master

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As I understood from your question, You have maintained master data for those 5 material groups in configuration. But to add them to relevant material master you cannot see those 5 fields in the MM01/MM02 screen.

So I hope you have defined your material groups in below IMG Path.

Logistics - General / MateriaI Master / Settings for Key Fields / Data Relevant to Sales and Distribution / Define MateriaI Groups

So now let's see how to enable those fields for material master. It depends on the Material Type.

- First get the field Technical name by press F1 in the material master field

then

- Go to SPRO/ Logistics - General/ Material Master/ Assign Fields to Field Selection Groups

- Click on Field Name button

- Paste that copied Field Technical Name there & press Enter

- Highlight the Line & press Arrow button

- Select the Material Type (Eg: u201CFERTu201D) Using Position option from the grid

- If "Hide" is selected, then select, "Opt. Entry"

- Save

- Now come back to material master by calling MM02 again and check. You should be able to select those material groups there.

Best regards,

Anupa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Logistics - General -> Material Master -> Settings for Key Fields -> Data Relevant to Sales and Distribution -> Define Material Groups

If you maintain it, these should appear in material master. while exracting through F4

nitesh_hatizar
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Komal,

In material master Sales:Sales org 2 there are 5 material group.......for entering data in these field u need to customize in IMG for this path is

SPR0--Logistic generalmaterial master---setting for key fields--data relevant for sales and distribution -

define material groups

here u can find 5 material group and configure it according to ur requirement

Edited by: Nitesh Hatizar on Feb 28, 2010 9:18 AM

Edited by: Nitesh Hatizar on Feb 28, 2010 9:20 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you maintained the configs in the following node?

Logistics - General -> Material Master -> Settings for Key Fields -> Data Relevant to Sales and Distribution -> Define Material Groups

If you maintain it, these should appear in material master.

Regards,

Aroop