cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shopping carts are not converting to POs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are using SRM4.0 with classic scenario.

We created a shopping cart for catalog items.

Once the shopping cart is approved, it is showing the status as "Item in Transfer process"

It is not getting converted to PO. The PO number is alotted, but the PO is not created in the backend.

When we run the job BBP_ALEART_SB_NOTTRANSFERRED manually, the shopping cart is showing the status as "Error in Transmission" and showing an error message "Follow-on documents not transferred" in Monitor Shopping cart.

This is the first shopping cart created for that catalog which is setup recently.

How can I convert this to a Purchase order?

Can you help me in this.

Thanks

Loka

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

ricardo_cavedini
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello,

You can try to debug why the shopping cart is not converting into backend purchase order.

Note 1173815 provides some information about this topic.

Kind regards,

Ricardo

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Kindly check what is the detail error message in rz20 orsc error log from web.

you need to correct that error , then only it will turn to purchase order.

whatever you said is the PO number might be allocated but indeed PO did not create in a back end.

first of all find out what piece of data causing the problem. SRM system guides us what is the error message.

hope you understand.

update here what is the real error messge in the monitor shopping cart transaction for that cart.

i believe you may get this error message at right hand side of the last column tooo sometimes.

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Muthu for your valuable inputs.

I checked in the RZ20 log and monitor shopping cart.. it is showing the error as "Followon document(s) not transfered".

As the catalog we are using here is setup recently.

This is the first shopping cart we created using this catalog.

Is there anything needs to be checked while setting up the catalogs which may leads to this status...?

Thank you

Loknath

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Hope your clean_reqreq_up program is running fine or manually run via se38 for your sc only- in the monitor sc there is an icon to create a follow on docuement click it. and see

-

create another sc and approve the cart and run the clean_rereq_up job and now PO must have created and it updated in sc .

Muthu