Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dual stack seerver instllation on VMware workstation 6.0 import ABAP step

lokesh_kamana
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am trying to install the Dual stack server on a VMWare workstation.

I am facing error in import ABAP at the 1st import i got error.I searched for this and got a solution that i need to change the

control.xml

key.xml files

that "fast" procedure will show error and it needs to be changed to "dbsl".This worked and i am able to successfully run

17 steps out of 18 and i am facing the below error in the last import step of import ABAP.

Below is the lerror part in the og file of import monitor

TRACE: 2010-02-27 15:35:02 com.sap.inst.migmon.LoadTask run

Loading of 'SAPVIEW' import package is started.

TRACE: 2010-02-27 15:35:02 com.sap.inst.migmon.LoadTask processPackage

Task file generation for 'SAPVIEW' import package:

C:\usr\sap\EPD\SYS\exe\uc\NTI386\R3load.exe -ctf I C:\SAP_Dump\51032246\EXP3\DATA\SAPVIEW.STR "C:\Program Files\sapinst_instdir\NW04S\SYSTEM\MSS\CENTRAL\AS\DDLMSS.TPL" SAPVIEW.TSK MSS -l SAPVIEW.log

TRACE: 2010-02-27 15:35:03 com.sap.inst.migmon.LoadTask processPackage

Loading of 'SAPVIEW' import package into database:

C:\usr\sap\EPD\SYS\exe\uc\NTI386\R3load.exe -i SAPVIEW.cmd -dbcodepage 4103 -l SAPVIEW.log -loadprocedure dbsl

ERROR: 2010-02-27 15:37:03 com.sap.inst.migmon.LoadTask run

Loading of 'SAPVIEW' import package is interrupted with R3load error.

Process 'C:\usr\sap\EPD\SYS\exe\uc\NTI386\R3load.exe -i SAPVIEW.cmd -dbcodepage 4103 -l SAPVIEW.log -loadprocedure dbsl' exited with return code 2.

For mode details see 'SAPVIEW.log' file.

Standard error output:

sapparam: sapargv( argc, argv) has not been called.

sapparam(1c): No Profile used.

sapparam: SAPSYSTEMNAME neither in Profile nor in Commandline

I am also pasting the SAPVIEW.log file for your reference in all the error i am getting a common error below is an example of that

(DB) ERROR: DDL statement failed

(CREATE VIEW [V_TRALAN] ( [PGMID] , [OBJECT] , [OBJ_NAME] , [AUTHOR] , [DEVCLASS] , [MASTERLANG] , [COMPONENT] , [NAMESPACE] , [TPCLASS] , [GENFLAG] , [DLVUNIT] ) AS SELECT T0001."PGMID", T0001."OBJECT", T0001."OBJ_NAME", T0001."AUTHOR", T0001."DEVCLASS", T0001."MASTERLANG", T0002."COMPONENT", T0002."NAMESPACE", T0002."TPCLASS", T0001."GENFLAG", T0002."DLVUNIT" FROM "TADIR" T0001, "TDEVC" T0002 WHERE T0002."DEVCLASS" = T0001."DEVCLASS")

DbSlExecute: rc = 103

(SQL error 208)

error message returned by DbSl:

Invalid object name 'TADIR'.

Thanks & Regards,

Lokesh Kamana.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi my friend

It looks like an unsupported DBSL, try apply the latest DBSL library from SWDC. Please also use the latest version for installation master, kernel and SQL server SP.

Regards,

Effan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Fro mthe error log we can see that the DVD you are trying to use are corrupter , please download / Order new copies of the DVD's.

Kind Regards,

Vamsi