Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Name od Ordere mandatory Why?

rajiv_trivedi
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

1) While creating OR sales order, it require to fill "Name" of Orderer & can not save order without filling.

I believe it is due to Incompletion log Header data Procedure 11 Field "Name" assigned Status 01-->Which is general

Is this Incompletion log procedure? Or related to partner determination procedure? Why this is triggered?

If I want to remove this, what is procedure? Please give TCode & steps.

2) Secondly I had also problem that once I added COntact person name in General Data of Customer Master, it can not be deleted. How to delete for thsi please give steps.

Or SAP standard requires this? Please suggest input.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

rajiv_trivedi
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have scenerio where discounts for the product increases per cummulative order value for any material or any customer in the given Financial Year January to December.

e.g. we have 20% discounts on listed price till total cummulative order value have reached value of $50,000 in given financial year. Now suppose till March 2010 customer have reached cummulatively order value $45000

In April they place another order for order value of $20,000

SAP should configure discounts in such a way that for the first $5000, 20% discount is applicable and for the balance $15,000 30% discount is applicable. We want to configure without Routine/requirements Just based on condition type.

Is this possible? It will be appreciated if you suggest detail configuration of condition type so this works. If any questions (which I may have missed to indicate here) are welocome.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

> 1) While creating OR sales order, it require to fill "Name" of Orderer & can not save order without filling.

Are you talking about Sold to party ???

Let me tell you that without entering Sold to party you can even proceed in the order.

Incompletion log doesnt have to do anything with customer. It is because of Partner determination procedure

It is mandatory partner function by SAP itself and can not be changed.

However, why do you want to remove it. How can you create sales order without entering customer i.e. sold to party

> 2) Secondly I had also problem that once I added COntact person name in General Data of Customer Master, it can not be deleted. How to delete for thsi please give steps.

You can very well delete contact person. I have checked it.

Goto XD02, General data tab - Contact person - select the line item that you want to delete and click on the icon displayed below the contact person frame.

Hope you get some inputs

regards,

Sagar

rajiv_trivedi
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sagar,

Thanks for your reply.

1) My question is not to enter SP-Sold to party to enter but after entering sold to party when I checked incompletion log it shows incomplete. Further processing showed me that Name of ordering person is required.

In Header data of sales order there is incompletion log 01 General that Name of ordering person is required. This is not mandatory so order can be saved. So in sales order header data is having this feature of incompletion log 01 I can save order.

2) Regarding contact person in General tab of customer master I was not able to delete because in partner determination procedure CP=COntact Person had tick on check box. So I removed & could delete contact person.

Thanks for advise.