cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IQS9 Completes Quality Notifications without digital signature

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

When we complete quality notifications, the system requires the user to enter digital signature (username and password) in qm02. However when you select a list of notifications in IQS9, and then click on Edit from there, it brings the notificaion up in transaction IQS22 and you can complete a nitification there without digital signature which is bad.

We can't take everyone away from using IQS22 because it provides a much better selection and drill down capabilities for all types of notifications (service and quality). Is there a way to have IQS22 require a digital signature for quality notifications just like qm02 does?

Thank you very much,

Sergiy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

E-signatures in Quality Notifications WAS (!!) not a part of the standard features in SAP. But as of ECC 6 (extension pack 4 - I think) e.signature in notifications are avalable in tasks and actions. I have never test this function. But:

If this not solves your problem you can implement SAP e-signature Tool with alow you to add digital signatures "everywhere" in the system. This is a pre defined "ABAP-tool" to cal up at any system action by a exit/mod.

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/e0fbaa71-cd8d-2910-5982-e30626035...

I hope this will awnser you question and that anyone that has test te e-signatures in notifications can add info.