cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confirmed Quantity has no limits

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please help,

Any quantity put on a SO gets confirmed, i have checked OVZ9 in every possible way but the issue not getting fixed

Best Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the stock availability with the help of MMBE tcode...

Also, check whether is that material a without quantity and value updated material in OMS2 tcode ???

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for answering

this is a big problem not just one material its every material

for some reason in dev enviroment the main plant works fine, the rest not

good night

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check in the sales order as to which Schedule line category is determined.

Then in VOV6, check whether Availability and TOR are activated for the given schedule line category.

As per your narrated problem they will be blank, thats why system is confirming each and every qty.

Because there is no availability and TOR carried out.

To avoid this make a copy of standard schedule line category CP and rename it.

In VOV5 assign this schedule line for the combination of Item Category and MRP type

Hope you get some inputs

regards,

Sagar

Former Member
0 Kudos

God Bless You Sagar, that was the solution

there is something strange do: the reason i was messing with vov5 was because we just started running MRP and in our company CP delivery type its not allowed only CN type.

since MRP categories V1 and PD were not defined in vov5 we were getting errors at shiping since MRP would release CP schedule lines. so i just edit vov5 for TAN material types with CN.

but the problem is that after i do that the avaibility check doesnt get done, in fact i had to erase the definitions for the material category and MRP type from vov5, because if i keep them the avaibility check wont get done

anyway Sir thank you

Carlos

Answers (0)