cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tables where Requirements are stored

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am implementing GRC AC 5.3 and I need to know which is the table where all user´s requirements to Access Enforcer (CUP) and Firefighter are stored, in order to create an interface with another management requirements system.

Thanks in advance,

Leandro

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could you please eloberate what exactly you are trying report out of CUP & SPM (FF) tables.

Thanks & Regards,

Sirish Gullapalli.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Still, it is not clear. You need to provide us more information on what exactly you are looking for.

Regards,

Alpesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have a system (aranda) where we manage all system requierements of the company.

That's why we need to know which are the tables in GRC where all requirements are stored in order to generate an interface in ARANDA for the system to be up to date.

So sorry for my bad english :S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Seriously, GRC is not a requirements management tool. There are no requiremnts stored in CUP and FF.

Alpesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

When a user generates a request in GRC to create a user. This goes through a workflow approval and this information is stored in a table.

I need to know where are stored all the requirements for approval workflow.

I hope i´ve been more clear.

Thanks

koehntopp
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

The way I read your system is that you have a helpdesk ticket system where employees enter requests, and you want these requests to end up in CUP.

If that is the case, there is a web service you can use to create requests from any other system. Have a look at the configuration guide, right near the very end there's a section that describes the available web services.

Frank.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lsurueta,

GRC introduced "Data Mart(DM)" functionality in AC 5.3 from SP09 onwards.

DM tables contains CUP & RAR table information. One of the DM table of CUP is "GRC_DM_AE_RQDWPHST" which contains "Request Workflow Details".

Details of this table and some other tables on "Request Details" are listed in the attachment "AC_5_3_Datamart.pdf" listed in the Note # 1369045.

Hope this provides the information you are looking for.

Best Regards,

Sirish Gullapalli.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

GRC AC5.2(not sure 5.3) has tables starting virsa_* in J2ee database. For example RAR(CC) tables names start with virsa_cc* and CUP(AE) table names start with virsa_ae*.

I am not sure whether SAP recommends changes to these tables directly at dabase level or not. Sometimes SAP delivers database scripts if you want to delete complete workflow.

Thanks

Himadama

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am confused. What do you mean by requirements? CUP and FF does not relate to any kind of requirements.

Regards,

Alpesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alpesh,

I refer to the request with:

- The request to create, delete and modification of users.

- The request to use firefigthers users.

I need to know all the tables where these requirements are saved.

Thk