cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Header window tiotle not printing on next page

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi !

I have aa form in which I have a header table created inside the main window to print the titles of the line items, unit , unti price , Qty and totals. The next page has the similar format with the headerr table inside the main window, but unfortunately the header titles from the header title prints on the first page and when there are more items and the items are carried over to next page the titles dosent print on next page. Could nayone please tell me why the titles wouldnt be printing on the next page when the format is the same on teh next page also and it does have the texts to print there . Only the items are printing and not its titles.

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member205763
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

did u create the template in both the pages???, or ur form has single page only, u can create a seperate window for header with a templete inside, just try this

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

Thanks for your reply. We are anyways getting the header in the first page its that I am not getting the header titles on second page and folowing pages only. I do have a next page in my smartforms and as per teh design both the pages has the header wondow but still it dosent print on second page but prints on first page. What I ahve done is created an extra window on my next page and created temp[late under that with the header titles and this prints it oin the second page now.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

In the header check the condition for headers - only on first page option

Let me know if any concerns...

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Create a text element and call the text element using FM Write_form. Give the element name at exporting element and type as 'TOP'.

CALL FUNCTION 'WRITE_FORM'

EXPORTING

element =

type = 'TOP'

EXCEPTIONS

OTHERS = 01.

Regards,

Chandra Kavali

Abhijit74
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check your main window conditions tab. Check whether "Only on First page is checked or not". If your pages are identical then do one thing just delete your next page then copy the first page again and paste it as a next page.

Thanks,

Abhijit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Even if I am creating a templeate and using it istead of the table to print header titles it dosent print on the next page , just the items get printed on the next page in the main window not the header titles.