cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to disable the option of Resart for application error in SXMB_moni

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a scenario of JDBC to Proxy.In this we have created Fault message type to capture any error.The requirement is to disable the option of Restart in SXMB_MONI for application error generated with Fault message.We have made coding for generating application error in inbound proxy code.Looking for a quick reply.

Thanks

Deepak

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Looking for a quick update and suggestion/hint.

Thanks

Deepak

former_member204873
Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

Check this blog:

/people/sap.user72/blog/2005/11/29/xi-how-to-re-process-failed-xi-messages-automatically

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mayank,

I am looking for disabling the "Application Error" generated from Fault message of inbound proxy to "Resart" using Resart button in SXMB_moni of Application system ECC.what I am referring to is how to disable u201Crestartu201D (not resend) of the messages in SXMB_MONI if they have errors.

For example, the interface to load some entries calls a proxy which may load some messages successfully and some may result in errors. This would appear in the SXMB_MONI with application errors with restart capability. If the user restarts the message it will post the entries again which were successfully posted earlier. We would like to prevent this from happening.

Thanks

Deepak

Edited by: deepak jaiswal on Mar 2, 2010 5:19 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Deepak,

Please go through following threads.

Venkat.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

I am looking for disabling the "Application Error" generated from Fault message of inbound proxy to "Resart" using Resart button in SXMB_moni of Application system ECC.Only Application Errors need to be disabled for Restarting.Please suggest me if you any blogs or links regarding the same.

Thanks

Deepak