cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deployment confirmed nothing when Demand exceed supply

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a problem with deployment. I have a Demand of 27000 in S1 and 10000 in S3.

I have a product order of 5000 for S2.

When I run deployment nothing is confirmed, yet I would like a confirm of 5000 in S2 and have the distrib demand (planned) decreased to 22000 for S1.

If I delete the DistrDemand for S1, the 5000 is confirm and the Distrib demand for S3 decreased to 5000.

In the material master, I put P as valur for push Distribution and A as fair Share Rule with an horizon of 30 days for push and Pull.

Thanks for your help.

Laurent.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It was because I populated an ATI Group in my site master data, and this group was bad parameter. I didn't understand that this group used to exclude some entry.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I continue to make some tests. And it is like if deployment take in care quantity in stock as quantity to deploy and not quantity in ATD Receipt ?

Laurent.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I don't have EE category in my ATD Receipt category group because I just want to deploy Product Order quantity, not planned Order. This because I want that S2 confirm to S1 what it really can do.

But I have 5000 in ATD Receipt, it should confirm this 5000.

Thanks for your help.

Laurent.

Former Member
0 Kudos

To update this thread, when I look in the detail of the deployment result I can see that the ATD quantity is 0 for all periods.

But in my Planning book the ATD Receipt in S2 is 5000 and the ATD Issues are 27000 in S1 and 10000 in S3.

Laurent.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You didnt provide details info...(product order? i think you meant it as planned order). ATD receipt quantity in Planning book?.. sorry didnt get it.

Can you check your ATD receipt category group at S2 location? is it 'ATR'? if yes, then can you check @SPRO whether your 'ATR' category group contained the category 'EE'?

Thanks,

Satyajit