cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Po status - Error in Process

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, here's the scenario:

PO has been created and replicated to backend. No goods receipt was done.The billing document was created on SAP. However the billing document was blocked since no goods recepit was done.

to remove the block, the person tried to modified the item data by checking 'No further confirmations expected' . When he checked ' No further confirmations expected' and re-ordered the PO, the following error messages were generated in the log:

PurchOrder XXXXXXXXXX: Indicator for GR used not allowed

the billing document still has a block and the status of the PO is 'Error in Process'.

I cannot use MRBR to unblock the billing document.

how should this be handled.thx

Edited by: Antish Awootar on Feb 26, 2010 3:34 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Antish

Pls. proceed as below:

1) Re-order the PO in SRM , with Invoice receipt ticked.

2) Enter the GR against the PO.

3) Pls. check the workflow for Quantity block.It would have sent a work item to the requester.

Once the GR is done , the requester has to clear the work item , so that Block is removed

Regards

Kedar

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi kedar, i currently do not have any GR for the PO.Are you suggesting me to create a GR?

And i did not quite understand the last part (3) ?

thanks for your help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Antish,

Please remove the GR indicator, GR-Based IV indicator at the item based follow-on documents section and reorder the PO.

If it failed in transfer check the error messages at RZ20.

Thanks,

Ravi Nelluri.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Antish

By Point 3 I meant that even if you create a GR, it won't immediately clear the blocked invoice.

You need to complete the work item for the blocked invoice for the invoice to be free for Payment.

And yes you need to do a GR if the invoice is to be paid, as three way matching with PO and GR is required

for Payment.

Regards

Kedar

Answers (0)