cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFID fail connection: PIOSException: No implementations found

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am trying to make an application with RFID Connection.

I have installed the pios libraries -> com.sap.ip.me.pios.emulator_1.3.3.jar (I have extracted to pluggins developer studio folder)

I have installed MEg.jar of MI 2.5 in NW 7.1 to solution one error of PIOSException class not found.

Now, when it execute:

Connector conecctor=Connector.getInstace();

Appears an PIOSException error with the message: PIOSException: No implementations found

Debugging, I have seen that the application not found the class: com.sap.ip.me.api.pios.impl.connection.ConnectionImpl.class

I have seen this class in library connector_emulator.jar that it is in com.sap.ip.me.pios.emulator_1.3.3.jar.

I have proved to copy/extract this library in all side, but ever appears the same message: PIOSException: No implementations found

Any idea???

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Javier,

Were you able to resolve the PIOSException: No implementations found? I'm getting the same exception with that on a mobile device running Win Mo 6.1 and SAP MI 7.1 client.

Thanks,

Chiedu

Former Member
0 Kudos

try putting the jar file in the MI's lib folder, that has worked for me

I get that message but everything still works as far as PIOS peripherals are concerned

christoph_kurtz2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Javier!<br>

<br>

Please refer to this blog: /people/raphael.vogel/blog/2008/05/05/how-to-use-external-libraries-in-the-sap-component-model-part-ii

It describes what you must do to use external libraries in the SAP component model. Hope this helps!<br>

<br>

Best regards,<br>

<br>

Christoph