cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTTP server code 500 reason Internal Server Error explanation Error during

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to connect to SAP TM (Tranportation Management) System using HTTP adapter using PI 7.0.The scenario is

ECC ->PI->SAP TM. I have configured HTTP adapter as the receiver with addressing type as HTTP Destination. I have created a RFC destination of type H pointing to SAP TM on PI. I have encountered the following error after executing the scenario.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>

- <!-- Call Adapter

-->

- <SAP:Error xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" SOAP:mustUnderstand="">

<SAP:Category>XIAdapter</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="PLAINHTTP_ADAPTER">ATTRIBUTE_SERVER</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1>500</SAP:P1>

<SAP:P2>Internal Server Error</SAP:P2>

<SAP:P3>Error during parsing of SOAP header</SAP:P3>

<SAP:P4 />

<SAP:AdditionalText />

<SAP:ApplicationFaultMessage namespace="" />

<SAP:Stack>HTTP server code 500 reason Internal Server Error explanation Error during parsing of SOAP header</SAP:Stack>

<SAP:Retry>M</SAP:Retry>

</SAP:Error>

Thanks,

Kiran

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Error during parsing of SOAP header

Can you mention what are the settings done in Receiver HTTP channel.....the request that you send to target is not in proper format.

One reason could be incorrect Content Type.....is it text/XML ?

Regards,

Abhishek.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have configured HTTP receiver with Addressing type HTTP Destination and configured the HTTP destination field with RFC destination(Connection Type H) created on PI. Here my source and target structures are same i.e DELVRY03. I have triggered DELVRY03 idoc from ECC and i am expecting same xml to be sent to SAP TM but stuck up with the above mentioned error.

Thanks,

Kiran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

again, what is the content type in the HTTP receiver channel ? Error 500 often has to do because of unsupported content type. text/xml should work.

CSY

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The content type is text/xml.

Thanks,

Kiran.

Answers (0)