cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Treasury and FSCM certification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All, Iam planing to do certification in SAP Treasury and certification in SAP FSCM. I was not able to find the coresponding exam codes in the SAP certification list. Iam not sure iam not searching properly or they dont have any of certifications of the above. could you please help me to find the right exam codes.

Thanks.

Edited by: Prathima Chandrica on Feb 26, 2010 2:37 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member

Hello,

Even though Treasury is technically part of FSCM, it may make sense to think of FSCM as divided into 2 categories: one I call FSCM (Biller direct, credit management, dispute management, collections management) and second is Treasury (Treasury and Risk Management, Cash and Liquidity Management, In House Cash, Liquidity Planner).

So, it may make sense to pick one of those areas for study/career as opposed to both; atleast initially. SAP has classes (no certifications) for these areas.

Manish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Manish for the information. Iam good at FICO area and wanted to get into FSCM, i may not go to SAP classess for this and i choose to work on it by my self.

Thanks again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, Manish, also can you please sugest good links for FSCM and Treasury other than help.sap.com.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

SAP Press book on Treasury and Risk Management is good. Also, refer to presentations on asug.com and SAP Training material (FSC010 for Treasury; FSC020 for Credit Management, Dispute Management etc.).

Manish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Manish, that would help me.

former_member597868
Participant
0 Kudos

Manish,

Thanks, your information is helpful.

former_member566828
Active Contributor

Hi,

as far as I know, there is no certification for SAP Treasury - at least couple of years ago situation was like that. maybe it's changed now.

Rgds,

Renatas