cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

free goods condition is not deleted when pricing date changes

0 Kudos

Hi experts,

we want to use the free goods condition type 'NA00' / 'NRAB' with category '3' (inclusive rebate). The condition records are valid a certain period ( 1 month e.g.).

The system inserts the condtion 'NRAB' in the calculation scheme and calculates the rebate. So far, so good.

The problem begins, when you change the pricing date into a date when no condition record is valid.

The system should remove the rebate.

But it does not.

The rebate is still there. Wen you change the standard customizing of condition type ''NRAB' you can delete the condition line.

any ideas?

SAP-Mistake?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Berhard,

V/06 please tick Delete in Contro 1 section for NA00 and NRAB and then you will be able to delete your condtion records in SO

when it is not valid.

Hope i have answerd correctly, else please povide little more detail.

Regards,

Siva

0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

I don't want to do that manually ( yes, yes, lazy boy, I am).

I want to have it AUTOMATICALLY as the other pricing conditions do.

Seems it is not programmed, as always.

Thanks for your advice!

Bernhard

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Where are you changing the Pricing Date ? As this date is available in the Sales Order & if you are changing it ,it will not reflect the same.

Kindly create the fresh Order & check.

Best Regards,

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bernhard,

You are changing teh pricing date but as per y understanding th condition record consider the "Serv.rendered date".

Better go to Condition tab page --> Click at "Analysis" tab --> on next screen you can find there are so many condition type on your left side --> select your rebate condition type --> once you open the tree of condition type --> sysytem will show the detail on right hand side

See the details that system consider which date "Pricing date" or "Serv.rendered date".

Hope this helps.

Regards,

MT