cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TOG parameter and tolerance checks better understanding

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all

We are trying to use the tog parameter and for that to define tolerance checks.

However we don't really understand the difference between these 3 and partulcarly the first one, can somebody give me better explanation and some examples (focus is good/service confirmation and not invoice)

1)CF: Over/under delivery in the confirmation

This tolerance is used to check how the confirmation deviates from percentage limits for over delivery and under delivery. First, the system checks in the confirmation against the tolerances created in the purchase order. If none exist, the system checks against other tolerances in the relevant tolerance group (e.g. the vendor). When the value Unlimited is selected , no tolerances apply. The system displays a message when a tolerance is not reached or is exceeded. The message issued can be influenced.

2)DA: Exceed value (cumulated)

This tolerance is used for both confirmations and invoice entry. Either an actual value or a percentage is defined for the upper limit. The system checks whether the cumulated in-voice value (that is the value of all previous invoice documents + current invoice docu-ments) exceeds the order value. The check is always made against the purchase order. If a confirmation is expected for an order item, a second tolerance check is made to deter-mine whether the cumulated confirmation value (value of the previous confirmation documents + current confirmation) exceeds the order value.

3) DQ: Quantity variance (converted to currency amount)

If a confirmation is expected for an order item and has already been posted, the system multiplies the net order price by (quantity invoiced - (total quantity delivered - total quan-tity invoiced). If no confirmation is expected, the system multiplies the net order price by (quantity invoiced - (quantity ordered - total quantity invoiced)).

The system compares the outcome with the absolute upper and lower limits defined.

This allows relatively high quantity variances for invoice items for small amounts, but only small quantity variances for invoice items for larger amounts. Percentage limits for the quantity variance check can also be configured. In this case, the system calculates the percentage variance from the expected quantity, irrespective of the order price, and com-pares the outcome with the percentage limits configured.

Thanks

RD

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

siowfong_chen
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi RD,

I have similar question as well so would appreciate if you can share some information if you have found out more about the differences.

In fact, I have a bit of a problem at the moment in the sense that I don't even get CF (SRM 4).

Regards

SF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

nobody can help?

Is that used?

RD

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi RD,

I did only used DQ key so far...

DQ is for <u>quantity</u> deviation between PO and GR.

Kind regards,

Yann