cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WDDynamicRFCExecuteException: Error connecting using JCO.Client: null

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

This is a common problem,I have seen many threads , but following them did not solve my problem.

I have the JCOs tested successful from WD Admin. When I create a sample WDJ application with RFC model and deploy it to the server, I get

Exception:com.sap.tc.webdynpro.modelimpl.dynamicrfc.WDDynamicRFCExecution: Error connecting using JCO.Client: null.

I have checked my binding , I have only one input parameter and the code is

wdComponentAPI.getMessageManager().reportSuccess("Inside wdInit in Component ctrller");

Z_Plm44_Obsoleteimpactanalysis_Input input = new Z_Plm44_Obsoleteimpactanalysis_Input();

wdContext.nodeZ_Plm_Input().bind(input);

wdContext.createZ_Plm_InputElement(input).setV_Type(wdContext.currentZ_Plm_InputElement().getV_Type());

Also I have implemented closing the connection

disconnectifalive

I contacted the basis team... they tell me that everything is fine from their end. they have tried increasing the JCO connection pools.

Thanks for your help in advance

Karthika

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karthika,

if your basis team is telling you that the JCO is functioning perfect the only thing you have to check is whether you have given the correct details of the JCO(Model and Meta data) when you are trying to import the RFC.

please check this.

Thanks,

SG

p330068
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Karthika

Check this pdf and try to catch WDDynamicRFCExecution in catch block.

Please put your code in try catch and also import com.sap.tc.webdynpro.modelimpl.dynamicrfc.WDDynamicRFCExecution in your code;

http://www.sappro.com/downloads/WebDynproJava.pdf

Hope this will help you.

thanks

Arun Jaiswal