cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QM: Add custom fields to Inspection Plan Header (QP01,2,3)

former_member714976
Discoverer
0 Kudos

My client wishes to add bespoke custom fields to the Inspection Plan Header (via QP01,2,3) for use in a new generic cross country/client 'Inspection Sheet' (the fields will provide guidance to the Inspector and will include dates, free format text and a std text object name for some tailorable long-text to be inserted in the remarks column). We have drawn a blank and cannot find any way (BAPi, Screen exit, user exit, enhancement etc) of achieving this. I cannot believe that it cannot be done - we have already added a new button to the Inspection lot screen (via the convoluted QPL10004) to print the new Inspection Sheet, but the details in the Inspection Plan header are just as if not more important and are required on the new Form. Has anyone had experience in this area before and can provide much needed guidance or even perhaps a suitable alternative.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think you'll have problems with trying to do that.

i don't know all the fields you want to include but I would look at using other available fields, maybe 001 material classification, material master inspection text, etc.. and then pull this all into the inspection instructions form for previw and/or printing.

Craig

Former Member
0 Kudos

adding the above post, you can also have classification and charcteristics at Qulaity plan header level. - class type 018.

regards

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Excellent idea Sarvan! I forgot that you can classify inspection plans!

Craig

former_member714976
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Thanks for the great suggestions guys. much appreciated.

Answers (0)