cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unable to convert send system to ALE logical system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Expters,

I am doing FILE 2 IDoc Scenario as follows...

Created 1 BS for sender as Third Party...

Created 1 BS for receiver as WebAs ABAP...

I did everything perfect in IR and ID. But I am getting error in end to end testing. I am placing file in my local drive and the file has been picked up correctly.

And also I can see my Logical System name in ID(Adapter Specific Identifiers) towards my receiver BS. But There is no logical system is displaying for the sender BS in ID.

Still I am getting Error: Unable to Convert Sender System to ALE Logical System...

I have followed blogs and wikis but not successfull...

Do needful in this regard...

Regards,

Basha.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

kenny_scott
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Basha,

see this very good blog for your issue -

[Unable to convert the sender service to an ALE logical system|http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/13562] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken];

Regards

Kenny

former_member206760
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

goto the sender BS

edit ...adapter specific message attributes

compare sld option which is near the apply button..

and then press apply

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Select u r Abap Technical system and DBl click on it and select SERVICE Menu.Then u have to select Adapter Specific Identifiersand click on the One Hand Button "COMPARE WITH SYSTEM LANDSCAPE DIRECORY".Once u selct u r problem will resolve.

Thanks

Ravi

sbuttler77
Active Participant
0 Kudos

have you set up a sender agreement?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, I created Sender Agrement also

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Refer this link

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/03/29/xi-error--unable-to-convert-the-sender-service-to-an-ale-logical-system

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/XI/UnabletoconvertSendersystemtoALElogicalsystem

Regards,

Nithiyanandam

former_member206760
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/03/29/xi-error--unable-to-convert-the-sender-service-to-an-ale-logical-system