Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

shipment freight cost pickup from condition records TK11

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

Hi,

My requirement was,at the time of shipment freight cost (VI01) rate pickup from condition records TK11.

for the above requirement, i have created new condition type & that condition assign to pricing procedure.

and also assign Access sequense to conditon type.

when i going to TK11 for maintain condition rate.

follwoing access sequence table

Service agent f.stage

TransportPlanningPt

Customer

when i maintain above this criteria, that time rate not getting appearing at the time of shipment cost (VI01)

but,only Service agent f.stage & TransportPlanningPt Access sequense assign to condition type that time rate is getting capture at the time shipment cost

because enduser want to rate maintain against service agent,planning point & customer or ship to party

i dont understand what will happening in this case,kindly help me above scenario.

Thanks & Regards,

Rajesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

i hav an alternate solution

In shipment document, in additional tab u wil find different fields like suppl.1, suppl.2 etc.... u take any one field as customer or ship to party.. path spro-logistic excecution-transportation-shipment-maintain additional data-maintain additional data 1. Here u can maintain ur customer details and save... And then can select customer from this field while creating a shipment document

Maintain access sequence table as Service agent f.stage, TransportPlanningPt and Suppl.1(consider it as customer)

Maintain values for this combination in TK11... this wil surely work. u try this na

Rgds

Zion

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear george zion,

Thanks for your reply,

I have try your solution,but at the time of shipment when I assign in additional data of Suppl. 1 customer

that time i am facing following error

Error - Entry M&M -N does not exist in VTADD01 - check your entry

Thnaks,

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As i said earlier, u maintain customer details in

SPRO-Logistics execution-Transportation-Shipments-Maintain additional data-Maintain additional data 1

double click on Maintain additional data 1 then click new entries In suppl.1 tab give ur customer details ie

M&M -N then give description for that. After this u give ur customer in additional tab in shipment document.

Then Maintain access sequence table as Service agent f.stage, TransportPlanningPt and Suppl.1. Give value for this combination in TK11

Check

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear ZION,

I have try your solution & done some configuration changes.

so my problem is solved.

thanks.......

Regards

Rajesh

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

KIndly check the condition table fields in the below path

SPROIMGLOGISTICS EXECUTION-TransportationShipment cost---Define Access sequence

KUNNR Customer

KUNWE Ship-to party

KUNNR KOMK KUNNR Sold-to party

REgards

Damu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Hope you have assigned the condition type to access sequence and then assigned assign sequence to the pricing procedure. Hope you activated the fields in condition type at the time of assigning to access sequence (if not select the access sequence click on accesses on left hand side then select the new condition type you have created and click on the Fields on your left hand side. Save)

Is there any Z fields in the condition table? Or all standard SAP fields?

Please check the validity period of your condition records

After creating the condition records, run VI01 again to create shipment costs

Br, Sats.