cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

excise invoice problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear all,

in my previous i was stuck up in delivery problem through project. now that problem is solved. but i am stuck up in next problem

i have delivery and PGI both.

PGI document shows me two line items but in excise invoice (VF01) it shows me only one line item. why this is happen ?

please help

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
PGI document shows me two line items but in excise 
   invoice "(VF01)" it shows me only one line item.

This statement is confusing. When you say excise invoice, why you have indicated the TCode VF01 which is for billing document. Do you mean to say in billing document, only one line item is coming ?? If so, please do split analysis and update the forum. You can even search the forum as to why there is an invoice split.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

in VF01 we select billing type F8 : Deliv. cum Excise invoice

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
F8 : Deliv. cum Excise invoice

For information, document type F8 is delivery related proforma and not excise invoice. For excise invoice, you will have to run J1IIN. From your comments, I can conclude that in proforma only, one line item is flowing instead of two. So as already suggested, please do split analysis.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks 2 all

error is solved

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please have the courtesy to update the forum as to how your issue is solved. If it is on your own, please explain how it is. If it is due to the suggestion given by the members, please do indicate through which suggestion, it was solved.

Please try to respect forum members time who had spared to give suggestion to your issue.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

process through vf04.