cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery creation against sales order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, experts,

I have a one question, I had create one sales order with 10 item. First time when i created delivery system take onl;y 5 line item , B'cause other 5 line item have no stock, So system not confirm qty for that line item,

After delivery creation, I take stock manually,& now i am going to delivery creation for pending line item but system take all line item in delivey screen, Already deliver line item comes with blank qty,

Can anybody send me solution, why system take already deliver line item at a time of delivery.

Thanks a lot in advance,

Regards:

Happy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Since you are creating outbound delivery with refrence to sales order the systme picks up all the line items from the sales order. Also while doing partial delivery also system selects all the line items and you have manually delete those by negative tab in the delivery and thensave the delivey.

Also as the picking and warehouse status for the intially selected 5 line items has been done , so system marks them as zero quantity and makes the selection.

Br,

Tushar Patankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

In transaction 0VLP, for the line item category TAN, maintain the configuration for 'Check quantity 0' as B or C