cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forecast should be consumed based on the fiscal month window -

Former Member
0 Kudos

Requirement: Forecast should be consumed based on the fiscal month window. (New Z fiscal Year variant has been defined)

Note: Standard SAP / APO functionality do not support forecast consumption based on the fiscal month window instead system uses consumption period [in calendar days] in backward/forward direction and system do not restrict the forecast consumption window based on the fiscal month

Was told that I can use the BAdI /SAPAPO/DM_BADI_CSP.(No sample code available for method MODIFY_DATA)

Was able to debug the CIF Q from ECC when a new sales order is created, but couldn't make the data to be changed in the parameters of the above method.

Request some help in using this.

Hope Dan Hofstatter can help me here

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

I finally followed through with a SDN wiki entry to explain what I did. I thought it was too involved to pack into a forum post:

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/stage/Forecastconsumptionwithinfiscalperiod

Let me know if the link does not work, I just created it today.

Dan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dan,

Good to see your mail, But I am not able to access the link you gave, Says -The page doesn't exist.

regds,

Praveen Tirumalasetti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Praveen,

Try the below link. This forum software is fussy in the way it handles URLs

Rgds,

DB49

[http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/stage/Forecastconsumptionwithinfiscalperiod(APO-DPwiki)]

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a ton to Dan.. U are really good... the best minds tht I ever saw.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

You don't need to change the sales orders at all, you just need to tell the BAdI to specify a Z calendar (defined by you).

If you step through the ABAP and watch what the system does after you specify the calendar in the BAdI, you'll see that the system no longer counts days. It counts by index steps in the Z calendar.

Dan