cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Text Description within Blocks in Block Planning

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am working in a APO PPDS implementation for a Block Planning scenario using SCM 4.1 release.

I have a requirement of showing some text description within the blocks.

Currently I am displaying the blocks as Bars and not lines; and I need to display some text inside ( e.g.the block basis definition description, etc).

I searched for a SAP standard procedure but could find none.

In SCM 5.0 release one can make customer-specific adjustments to the block ID via the BAdI /SAPAPO/CDPS_BLKDATA with method BLOCKDESCR_CHANGE.

Is there a similar BAdI or user exit in SCM 4.1 release? If someone has worked on Block description in SCM 4.1 release, then please help me on the same.

Saurabh Anand Gupta

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saurabh,

Please try the following

1) Enhancement SAP_CDPBP_03

2) Badi /sapapo/blrg_badi_ex

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Senthil

Thanks for the reply. I checked with the BAdI suggested by you but they don't seem to serve my purpose of putting text within the blocks.

1-Enhancement SAP_CDPBP_03:The Business Add-In (BAdI) /SAPAPO/BLRG_BLK_HEU enables you to change the settings of the heuristic Extended Block Maintenance (SAPCDPBP03) to meet your own requirements.

2 - Badi /sapapo/blrg_badi_ex:This BAdI is not valid for updating texts. It is provided to enhance the explosion of PPM when order creation.

Please let me know if there is some other way out.

Saurabh Anand Gupta