cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reverse Document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

when i try to reverse FI document by T-Code FB08 system thowing msg "Not possible to reverse the Document in Financial Accounting"

Procedure

Reverse the original transaction. You can display the original document from the FI document via 'Environment' -> 'Original doc.'.

Please help me to solve this problem.

Thanks and Regards,

ViAngrish

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

gladys_xing
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ViAngrish,

Please check the below:

1.was vthe document posted from BAPI, if yes then such document normally should be reversed from BAPI as well.

2.did this document was posted from other applications, for example from MM or SD, if yes,then you have to reverse the origianl document from MM OR SD firstly, it is impossible to reverse FI document without reverse MM or SD document. because if possible, it will lead to a inconsistency between FI/MM or SD.

Hope above infor. could useful for you to solve this issue.

With Best Regards,

Gladys xing

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks everybody!!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

I think your trying to reverse the MIRO generated invoice document, you can use the transaction code MR8M to reverse the invoice document. This internally creates a credit memo document in FBL1N, now go to F-44 and knock off the invoice against the credit memo document or you can use the transaction F.13 to automatically knock off those documents.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

Thanks for help.

I have posted this document by using t-code ABAON (Asset Sale without Customer). Pl. guide me what is the procedure to reverse this document.

Regards

ViAngrish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

Use the transaction code AB08, then give the asset number and enter to see the line items. Select the line item posted then click on reverse by giving the reversal code.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

Use transaction FB03, enter document number get it displayed then go to Environment>Document Environment>Original Document and check where this document was generated from......if it is a MIRO document then use transaction MR8M to reverse the MIRO document so your FI document will be reversed alongwith that.

Regards,

Chintan Joshi